PSL PhD Track Grant (for M1 candidates only)
Warning: you must submit an application on the BME Paris portal for EACH scholarship you are applying for.
Example: if you wish to aply for Eiffel and Smarts-UP, you must submit 2 applications.
Warning 1: to apply for the PSL PhD Track Grant in order to attend the BME Paris Master’s program, make sure you follow OUR procedure described below between November 15th 2021 9am and December 15th 2021 11:59pm CET.
Warning 2: we are well aware that the regular application process for the BME Paris Master’s Program opens in January. That is why we open the early application phase for scholarship applicants ONLY. If you fill out the application form for the PSL PhD Track Grant, you will NOT need to apply again during the regular application process on our portal.
1st step: Check if you are eligible for the PSL PhD Track Grant on the PSL page (https://psl.eu/en/graduate-programs/psl-phd-tracks) AND make sure you are eligible to apply for the BME Paris Master’s Program by reading the prerequisites section on top of this page.
Warning: if you are not eligible and apply for the PSL PhD Track Grant anyway, your application will be automatically rejected and will not be considered for the BME Paris Master’s Program at all.
2nd step: apply online on the PSL portal between November 15th 9am and December 15th 2021 11:59pm CET by clicking on the following link : https://psl.eu/en/graduate-programs/psl-phd-tracks
3rd step: apply online on the BME Paris portal by clicking on the button below between November 15th 9am and December 15th 202111 :59pm CET
- Make sure your application is complete by November 15th 2021 11:59pm CET including the reference letters by personally reminding your referees (there is an online form for referees in the application form you are about to fill out)
- Submit it before December 15th 2021 11:59pm CET
NB. Read the « 2 steps for a complete application » section on top of this page.
NB. If you fail to apply on both websites, your application will not be considered.
Upon complete application, you will either:
- Be selected to be presented for the PSL PhD Track Grant and have a secured position in our program whether you obtain the Eiffel scholarship or not
- Not be selected to be presented for the PSL PhD Track Grant but be authorized to enroll in our program without the Eiffel scholarship
- Not be selected to be presented for the PSL PhD Track Grant but be offered to have your application examined during the first batch of examination in March in order for your application to be assessed for an entry in the BME Paris Master’s Program without the PSH PhD Track Grant
- Not be selected to be presented for the PSL PhD Track Grant nor the BME Paris Master’s Program
Warning 4: we strongly recommend that you look for other scholarships on your side (ask the French embassy in your country) because the PSL PhD Track Grant is extremely competitive and there are a lot of applicants.
Warning 5: if you are a regular applicant (meaning that you are not applying for Eiffel, Smarts-UP or PSL PhD Track Grant), you must wait until January 17th 2022 to apply on our portal. If you apply before that date, your application will be automatically dismissed.
Read the FAQ page for more detailed information.