Warning: you must submit an application on the BME Paris portal for EACH scholarship you are applying for.
Example: if you wish to apply for Eiffel and SMARTS-UP, you must submit 2 applications.
Notice 1: in order to apply for the SMARTS-UP scholarship, make sure you follow OUR procedure described below between December 1st 2022 and January 15th 2023 17:00pm CET.
Notice 2: we are well aware that the regular application process for the BME Paris Master’s Program opens in January. That is why we open the early application phase for scholarship applicants ONLY. If you fill out the application form for the SMARTS-UP scholarship, you will NOT need to apply again during the regular application process on our portal.
1st step: Check if you are eligible for the SMARTS-UP scholarship on the SMARTS-UP portal (https://mobility.smarts-up.fr/) AND make sure you are eligible to apply for the BME Paris Master’s Program by reading the prerequisites section.
Warning: if you are not eligible and apply for the SMARTS-UP scholarship anyway, your application will be automatically rejected and will not be considered for the BME Paris Master’s Program at all.
2nd step: apply online on the SMARTS-UP portal by clicking on the following link between December 1st 2022 and January 15th 2023 17:00pm CET: https://mobility.smarts-up.fr/
3rd step: apply online on the BME Paris portal by clicking on the button below between December 1st 2022 9am and January 15th 2023 17:00pm CET.
- Make sure your application is complete by January 15th 2023 17:00pm CET including the reference letters by personally reminding your referees (there is an online form for referees in the application form you are about to fill out)
- Submit it before January 15th 2023 17:00pm CET
NB. Read the « 2 steps for a complete application » section
NB. If you fail to apply on both websites, your application will not be considered.
Upon complete application, you will either:
- Selected to be presented for the SMARTS-UP scholarship and have a secured position in our program whether you obtain the Eiffel scholarship or not
- Not selected to be presented for the SMARTS-UP scholarship but be authorized to enroll in our program without the SMARTS-UP scholarship
- Not selected to be presented for the SMARTS-UP scholarship but be offered to have your application examined during the first batch of examination in order for your application to be assessed for an entry in the BME Paris Master’s Program without the SMARTS-UP scholarship
- Not selected to be presented for the SMARTS-UP scholarship nor the BME Paris Master’s Program
Notice 3: we strongly recommend that you look for other scholarships on your side (ask the French embassy in your country) because the SMARTS-UP scholarship is extremely competitive and there are a lot of applicants.
Notice 4: if you are a regular applicant (meaning that you are not applying for Eiffel, SMARTS-UP or PSL PhD Track Grant), you must wait until January 16th 2023 to apply on our portal. If you apply before that date, your application will be automatically dismissed.
Read the FAQ page for more detailed information.