MIRES scholarship

If you are a registered student in the BME Paris Master’s Program at Université de Paris and wish to do an internship abroad, you may apply for a MIRES scholarship.

Contact your track Chairs to find out about your eligibility and the procedure.

NB. Only students registered at Université de Paris can apply.

Read the FAQ page for more detailed information.