Warning: you must submit an application on the BME Paris portal for EACH scholarship you are applying for.
Example: if you wish to aply for Eiffel and Smarts-UP, you must submit 2 applications.
Warning 1: the deadline to apply for the Eiffel scholarship in order to attend the BME Paris Master’s Program is earlier than the Campus France and Université de Paris deadlines. Our deadline to send your complete application is November 24th 2021 11:59pm (for a September 2022 entry). If you are applying for the Eiffel scholarship in order to attend the BME Paris Master’s Program, you must apply between November 4th 9am and November 24th 2021 11:59pm CET for the academic year 2022-2023.
Warning 2: you cannot apply for the Eiffel scholarship on your own by contacting Campus France or Université de Paris directly. You MUST follow OUR procedure described below between November 4th and November 24th 2021 (be careful: our procedure is different from the procedure described on Campus France and Université de Paris websites).
Warning 3: we are well aware that the regular application process for the BME Paris Master’s Program opens in January. That is why we open the early application phase for scholarship applicants ONLY. If you fill out the application form for the Eiffel scholarship, you will NOT need to apply again during the regular application process on our portal.
1st step: Check if you are eligible for the Eiffel scholarship in the Eiffel program guide (https://www.campusfrance.org/en/eiffel-scholarship-program-of-excellence) AND make sure you are eligible to apply for the BME Paris Master’s Program by reading the prerequisites section on top of this page.
NB. Do not mind the dates and procedure given by Campus France. Our deadline and procedure are different, so just check your eligibility!
Warning: if you are not eligible and apply for the Eiffel scholarship anyway, your application will be automatically rejected and will not be considered for the BME Paris Master’s Program at all.
2nd step: to be completed between November 4th 9am and November 24th 2021 11:59pm CET
- Check the track you wish to attend: M1, M2 BIM, M2 BIN, M2 BioMAT, M2 BioMECH or M2 MCB –> check the program of the different tracks NB. Check the prerequisites on top of this page because if you have a Bachelor’s degree, you cannot apply for a M2 track
- Apply on the dedicated portal by clicking on the button below
- Make sure your application is complete by November 24th 2021 including the reference letters by personally reminding your referees (there is an online form for referees in the application form you are about to fill out)
- Submit it before November 24th 2021 11:59pm CET
NB. Read the « 2 steps for a complete application » section on top of this page.
3rd step: If your application is selected by the BME Paris committee, you will be informed through email as of November 29th 2021 and you will be sent an application form which you will have to complete and email back within 48 hours.
Upon complete application, you will either:
- Be selected to be presented for the Eiffel scholarship and have a secured position in our program whether you obtain the Eiffel scholarship or not
- Not be selected to be presented for the Eiffel scholarship but be authorized to enroll in our program without the Eiffel scholarship
- Not be selected to be presented for the Eiffel scholarship but be offered to have your application examined during the first batch of examination in March in order for your application to be assessed for an entry in the BME Paris Master’s Program without the Eiffel scholarship
- Not be selected to be presented for the Eiffel scholarship nor the BME Paris Master’s Program
Warning 4: we strongly recommend that you look for other scholarships on your side (ask the French embassy in your country) because the Eiffel scholarship is extremely competitive and it gives priority to new comers, ie students who have never been to France before. If you are already living in France at the time you are applying, the program chairs will not select your application.
Warning 5: if you are a regular applicant (meaning that you are not applying for Eiffel, Smarts-UP or PSL PhD Track Grant), you must wait until January 17th 2022 to apply on our portal. If you apply before that date, your application will be automatically dismissed.
Read the FAQ page for more detailed information.